Micra identification

I don't have any pictures with me right now, but hopefully will have some in the coming days, but I was hoping someone here could help me. I've posted in this part of the forum because the bodywork is the most significant identifying feature.

I own an odd micra. It's an H reg which I bought from an elderly lady many years ago who said she bought it new.

It's primary feature, which I've only ever seen one other time is that it has (from what several hours of research has told me) a factory fitted body kit similar, but not exactly the same as the super s. The main difference I can see is that the rear skirt comes down quite a bit lower. The model sticker labels it as a Micra finale LE. It's white, but the other one I've seen (several years ago) was silver. It's a 1.0 engine. It has one fitted wing mirror, and the internal controls are reversed, as I understand many oriental cars are. It also has a pop up sunroof.

It's currently off the road, and sitting at my parent's house, and the only reason I'm asking is because they phoned me today because someone told them it was a very rare model and worth a lot more than most.

I know it's a tricky thing to ask for information on something that I've only described in words, but any indication as to whether this is or isn't as rare as this guy claims would be very appreciated.

many thanks in advance!

Does the front bumper/splitter look like this? If so it is a VERY Rare Bodykit that came standard on not many K10's....Ive been told its part of the Hasselbeck Bodykit

If you decide to buy it and dont want the body kit, Let me know as I am VERY interested.

Cheers

293846_4250287368052_796379619_n_zps67f2524a.jpg

Many apologies, life got unexpectedly hectic and I never got around to following up on this.

Here's some pics of the Micra in question...

FdExtDq.jpg

fn2Dam8.jpg

g8fhueZ.jpg

Is it like any of these dude?
558184_10151159071694872_2128905223_n.jpg

189274_10151199959879872_1678446223_n.jpg

377600_10151159073404872_1969486138_n.jpg

It seems to be almost the same as your white one, though the grill is different.

Also, I'm taking offers on it. There's a few bits of bodywork that need attention, but it's otherwise in pretty good condition. The engine's been very well looked after.

It's an LS, which is a base model...it says so on the back :p... and on mycarcheck.com/freecarcheck.org
same as I had no wing mirror on the NS lol
I guess someone has put/paid for the "Super S"(?) body kit on it ^_^

...if you're after selling it on here, just remember you'll need to have buy and sell membership ;)

Lovely looking thing she is...but all in all it's not a particularly rare model in itself (as an LS)...but the spoiler/skirts/bumper added on are! ;)

It's an LS, which is a base model...it says so on the back :p... and on mycarcheck.com/freecarcheck.org
same as I had no wing mirror on the NS lol
I guess someone has put/paid for the "Super S"(?) body kit on it ^_^

...if you're after selling it on here, just remember you'll need to have buy and sell membership ;)

Lovely looking thing she is...but all in all it's not a particularly rare model in itself (as an LS)...but the spoiler/skirts/bumper added on are! ;)

Membership done, for honesty's sake ;p

How much does this sort of bodykit go for usually?

How much does this sort of bodykit go for usually?
I'm not actually sure... :oops:

It would be a good idea to send a message to a member here such as Pork or porkpie700....they're kind of the K10 experts around here I believe ;)
they have probably got more experience in K10 body kits/history/rarity etc to help you out more thoroughly then I can.

like I said, the body panels, spoiler etc may well be worth more than the actual car LOL

They may still see the replies here and post an answer yet :p

Just my oppinion, but I would resist the temptation to remove the bodykit from the car. The car and the bodykit will be much easier to sell as one complete K10. Your car is worth more as a complete car. The market for used K10 parts is quite small compared to what it was just five years ago.

I agree completely , its more than likely just us on this forum if you strip the bodykit , where as if you sell as complete , then a non k10 enthusiast could become interested , and thats the beggining of another enthusiast :)

Back