Inlet manifold

Alessandro

Club Member (Trial)
I bought this on ebay fo 30 £ only so i want to try to fit them in to the Micra (K11 Super S).I have the inlet manifold,the TB,the injectors and all the small stuff from Nissan Primera 1.6 GX.They fit in to the Micra?Anyone have made this mod?Thank you :grinning:

yes they fit quite easily, has been done many times. Your see an increase in response but not much with out proper tuning of the the ecu.

So i have this problem the Micra TB is quite different to the Primera TB.The Micra have this plug that the Primera haven't...How i can fit all the manifold with TB and injectors?!Iwas thinking to fit only the fuel rail & injectors...What you thinking about?Please help me!Thank you!

Left Micra right Primera

Micra TB

Primera TB

Not seen one of these for a while, IIRC you just don't plug it in, do you know what year the tb came off?
Injectors are a straight fit, but you will need to move the throttle cable bracket out about 2-3mm with a few washers so that it can clear one of the injectors.

You can fit the throttle, but you will need to increase the diameter of the coolant pipe and also block something off, I think that there is a guide on how to fit the thottle in the members' section, to run the throttle and injectors, ideally you will need a remap though.

Back