Injectors cc/min?

joshbl

Site Supporter
I'm after the flow rate of standard 1.3 injectors if anyone knows. And at what pressure.

Bike throttle bodies y' see :grinning:

There's 2 sets of figures, 135cc/min which came from Nissan Motorsport Europe and 148cc/min which was the published figures taken from various Japanese websites over the years. All figures at 3bar, (43.5psi).

If you're going for bike throttlebodies you'll probably end up with something around the 230-280cc/min area depending on which ones you opt for. As a comparison we are running 250cc/min with our Jenveys.

Mapping-Mapping-Mapping, obviously goes without saying but to any one changing to larger injectors this is relatively pointless unless you educate the main computer of this change.

Brilliant, cheers for your help. Just getting figures as I intend to make this a project for next year

There's 2 sets of figures, 135cc/min which came from Nissan Motorsport Europe and 148cc/min which was the published figures taken from various Japanese websites over the years. All figures at 3bar, (43.5psi).

My opinion is they are 148cc/min and not 135cc/min (my car at least haha)...just based on how much the car leans out when working with the emanage, if you state they are 135cc/min.

Back