2 Issues - Power steering, adjustable fuel pressure regulator

Hey people. I have 2 problems if people could please chip in their help...

1. I checked my engine bay after driving for about 30 min, and the power steering fluid was bubbling.
I recently was on dangerously low levels of power steering fluid, I then topped it up. And now its bubbling.
My car has had a very small 'leakage in the power steering system' as it says on my MOT every year.
Any suggestions on what to do? My guess is that when the fluid got too low (which happened in a matter of a few days as the car was left parked), then air was introduced into the system?

2. I have fitted an adjustable fuel pressure regulator in. This is mainly in prep for my bike throttle bodies conversion which hopefully will be in within the next couple of weeks. My questions is this: the stock fuel pressure was 40psi, I have upped it to 50psi. But what sort of number should I go for? If you can't give an answer without knowing more info, like what injectors I am running or what ECU etc. then please let me know and I am happy to give more info, as I just really want an answer!

Thanks MSC!

I've been given advice on the fuel pressure regulator by LowRider, so thanks for that.

Has anyone got some advice on the power steering please?

Car also squeals when I am in traffic and turn the wheel.

Am I better off just changing the power steering pump?

Back