induction kit

fraz_micra_88

Ex. Club Member
alrite guys lookin for an induction kit 4 my 98 micra? pics just been added!! any help of wat kind and where i cud get it would be great!! also any1 know where i can get acuostic material to cover ma 6x9 in back shelf

dont get an induction kit unless you want alot of noise and not much performance kn panel filter in your standard air box with a modded intake is the way to go works for me

You can get induction kits from www.needforspeed.co.uk , www.demon-tweeks.co.uk and www.filterpower.com. You can get induction kits for various other places as well, but the above mentioned ones will give you discount as your a offical member of the msc.

As for types of filters there is K&n, Pipercross, Green, Jetex and various universal filters.

As for your 6x9's i'll send you a PM and will talk to you in detail about that.

Mike

Most forums you'll find the post about how much extra power an induction kit will give you....

Best advice I would give, ignore it all... On the majority of cars, especially NA with Induction and decent exhaust/de-cat you'll find a slight (extremely slight) decrease in bhp BUT a much better throttle repsonse.

At least that's what I've found on numerous MR2's I've had in the past and current MX5 before the Turbo went in...

i know this is an oldish thread but is it all i really need is an air filter? and also what will it do. soz if this has already been covered i couldnt find it or if it on one of the sites above as i cant see them as i cant view them on the comp that i am on at the mo.

thanks

Back