K11 induction kit

M

micra madness

Hey guys, got a 1.3GX, is there a full induction kit for the K11 cos I can only find the crappy induction filter, and thats a universal fitting, is there a full induction kit around and how much would that cost me? also where can I get it from?

Hello, you can get one from Atkin motor engineers (01653 600505) ask for ian in parts, or I might have one spare next week when the micra is finished my number is 07947 120452. it is a nismo product and is only 6 weeks old.

Ive got a K&N for sale that i had on my K11. Less than 6 months old with aluminium cold air feeds. Getting rid because my micra is up for sale

ANDREW SEAGUST said:
it is a nismo product and is only 6 weeks old.

Is it actually a Nismo one or a replica coz iirc they dont do em for micra's n you can buy the replicas off ebay with the piperx oil filter, go for K&N dude, cant go wrong

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=36680&item=7961142341&rd=1

i have a hks induction kit imported from japan (green mushroom type) probably the nicest sounding kit u can buy, 6 months old, with 2 replacement elements. £150 brand new. will take a decent offer for it

Back