micra body kit

L

lillayzee1

hey guys, just got a y reg k11, got my 13 inch alloys, was wondering if a different cars front spoiler would fit strtaight on like a renault clio one or summin similar without having to play around with it too much... any recommendations. also i ihav sum side skirts, how do i put them on? what part do i attach them to?

1 more thing, could any1 recommend a suitable induction kit and backbox eghaust wich would make my 1.0 litre sound louder

thanks for your help

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
Spoiler/splitter, well you limited to you imagination and skills (or bank balance), laguna ones are used alot, seat ibiza ones too, I have a VW polo, K11 dave has a Fiesta front on is rear bumper.

Skirts, I've not tried yet but someone will defo answer soon enough.

I'm using a basic Max Power induction and fittting a nice Remus exhaust, not too loud but a better roar at 4000rpm+

If you keep an eye on the Buy Sell section something usually turns up.

Good luck and welcome to MSC!

solarice

Ex. Club Member
I can recommend a K&N induction kit

I second that...a very nice sound indeed.

Oh and bodykit wise...its a case of if you see somthing you like, see if it will fit, or order somthing from Japan.

OP
OP
L

lillayzee1

thanks guys, could anyone hook me up with the exact model name or number for the k&n induction kit; cos i dont no wich one 2 get, plus i was thinking as im finding it hard to find a front bumper, i was told a old shape clio RGM full front splitter will fit straight onto tha micra. im alo thinking of putting in a mesh grill in between the head lamps, and across the bottom lip. for the end two, im looking for the fog lamps which some micras come with. wil this work?