Induction kit

madmezza

Ex. Club Member
A barrage of questions....

What's the induction kit comprise? And how much does it cost? And will it improve fuel economy? And what else will it do?

Cheers!

the K&N one had a filter, air feed and fitting kit. mine also came with a rubber cover so you can cut a section out of the weather guard. i just removed it.

The kit costs about £50 and i've noticed if anything it will drag ur fuel economy down.

I'm sure some one will correct me but the way i see it is more air in the engine means it's running lean, because of this the ECU pumps more fuel in to compensate hence using more fuel

Is that right chaps?

Yeah, to be honest, that's what I thought (the end result being more power). But I read somewhere that the fuel economy is improved - maybe that was just the Australian view :grinning: :grinning: (it was on an Aussie Micra forum)

induction kits suck somethin awful. get a K&N direct replacement panel filter, then mod your airbox. induction kits are only good for noise on k11s.....

Sorry but i have noticed throttle improvement with a K&N 57i as apose to a panel filter. add that to a janspeed setup and you'll be laughing.

The noise is just a by-product.

Don't bother micraskyline. it'll act as a vacum cleaner for the streets!

Also i'd be worried about water, going through deep pools etc

Roads around me can flood quickly.

Back