in car system

when i bought my car some one had taken out the radio and cut the wiers and im whanting to put in a CD/mp3 player in does any one on the plug (fitting) that i need to fit and how to fit it ???

chears

Plug & Fitting

I had the same problem with the adaptor, unfortunately I cant remember what egzact model you needed but if you go into Halfords they should have a booklet that will tell you.

Concerning the wires you have a few options. Whatever you do you will have to cut the wiring from your new adapter and attach the correct leads together to the old connections. Its your choice on how egzactly you connect them, I prefer to use blocks but some people simply soulder. All should work if you do that, by the way dont forget to get the correct radio adapter if need be (I DID :S).

I hope this helps. Joe

I have the plug ISO connector from the micra connector to just as ISO which plugs into the cd player

But if your wiring plug has been snipped and you only have wires, i have the iso for that as well

PM me if you wanna know more

yer but do you know which wires goes to what part of the fitting as i have no idea.
i have the part from halfords but i don't know what each of the wires coming from the car are 4 of them will be speakers but then i have another 4 and dont know what they are. also the conector I've got has 13 wires it is proper confusing me
HELP lol ???

get some choc a blocks, or solder, choc a blocks if you rubbish with a soler.

join the colour toghter.

red-live
yellow-battery
black-ground
orange- not needed
blue- for amp, not really needed
rest of the colour speakers

to find out speaker get a aaa battery and put both speaker wires on each side, the plus to the plus and the negtaive to the negative, you hear a crackle from speaker, you get the wire for the speaker, and you know which is postive and negtaive.

to find the power wire,you gonna need a multi meter, join both toghter with the ground wire, and you should read about 12 volts with the eletric power turned on, but i bet some one can explain it better,

Back