in car dvd player...

Would it fit in the dashboard for a facelift? Not sure on where the stereo goes tbh but i know it'd be useless in a prefacelift.

no they dont fit in a prefacelift mate, if you check Roberts blog it says how he made it fit in a facelift.

I know your not ment to watch while going along etc, but these ones have some sort of system that detects you moving, so you cant drive and have the dvd going, only music, which should be fine

Also the colour qual isnt the best, but buget wise its fine..

i think you're meant to wire the screen up to the handbrake switch iirc.

Righty, here's my latest project. after getting a dvd player for my car for christmas, i came across problems fitting it, the dash gets in the way of the screen when it tilts back, meaning it's hard to see from the front seats.. like this:

PICT0033.jpg

PICT0034.jpg

To overcome this i've turned the centre part of the dash upside down(right in picture):
PICT0036.jpg

This basically means that the headunit itself is lower down,
PICT0037.jpg

allowing the screen to tilt enough to give good visibility, Though i have no picture of it :( Also wired in is a plug and play controller with over 30 gaqmes built in :D

I'll try getting a picture of how the screen sits when its open later on today for you..

But yeah, they're meant to be wired to the handbrake but any ground should work so you can watch whenever :) Not thati do, it was just easier than wiring it to the handbrake lol

Nope, we wired it up and eveything worked, until the car started moving...it then came up on the screen with a big message saying about not driving while watching...

Back