impul 160sr

because the kit was 2nd hand when i bought it.the front bumper was a bit of a mess tbh.so they had to get rid of all the spray can primer crap that was on it and repair a couple of weak ponts where the screws go for the front arches and some in the back...the tow bar cover doesnt fit perfect but before it didnt even go in so they done that..and meshed it all up..cost me £220

RIK said:
not untill after jae..havent got the cash to do it all before jae

you wont find a fault with the work done on it.im not just saying that because is mine lol..it will just be a matter of taste when its fitted if you like it or not :)

Wait until you start picking up stone chips :( It breaks your heart lol!

Does look a good quality finish from the pics though.

Kev

Kev said:
Wait until you start picking up stone chips :( It breaks your heart lol!

Does look a good quality finish from the pics though.

Kev

yeah because its fiberglass it will be worse i was told.he described it as painting an eggshell

well..was watching the football and kept looking out through the patio window at the bumper :D and just couldnt wait lol so got it fitted and raised the front up 20mm(cant be botherd to do the rear yet)

also went for the number plate but post office shuts at 10.30 on sturdays so that will have to wait till monday now grr

anyway..its on!

Attachments

• Photo-0055.jpg
    Photo-0055.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 238
  • Photo-0056.jpg
    Photo-0056.jpg
    211.9 KB · Views: 240
  • Photo-0057.jpg
    Photo-0057.jpg
    222.8 KB · Views: 240
Ben said:
u cant tell a paint job by pics online, ave to tak riks word for it...
do you know where gavs micra was painted? because the lad that did mine said he owned that car..dunno if he did it or not though

RIK said:
do you know where gavs micra was painted? because the lad that did mine said he owned that car..dunno if he did it or not though

Barwell re-sprayed Gav's Micra in a Rage flip.

Kev

nismo_k12 said:
does the bit i've highlight fit flush with the bumper or does it stick out?

it doesnt stick out but there is a gap..thats because the bumper is designed to go with the compressor bonnet that goes down abit further than a standard one

its in line but like i said its got a gap

Kev said:
Barwell re-sprayed Gav's Micra in a Rage flip.

Kev

this lad must have bought it off gav then..and sold it on again :)

RIK as i've said before yours and NismoK12's k12 are my favourite ones(looks wise)... all other k12's kinda put me off i do like ELtaylor's aswell...

Looks great mate!!! :) I like that alot. Looks like it needs bigger wheels and the skirts on now though but nevertheless, looking superb!!! :D

Yom said:
Take those bloody covers off the lights! They look rubbish and are quite tacky compared to the rest of the car.

i took them off yesturday just after i took those pics :D was thinking the same as you :D

yup yup

i've just priced up a new front splitter, new dampers/shockers and a carbon fibre bonnet......but then i've just looked at the price and thought is it really worth if im getting a new car.

answer no.

nismo_k12 said:
yup yup

i've just priced up a new front splitter, new dampers/shockers and a carbon fibre bonnet......but then i've just looked at the price and thought is it really worth if im getting a new car.

answer no.

lol thats y ive stopped spending loads on mine.. :laugh: i really want to ... but theres no point, if i will be getting another car in feb, or maybe the year after.

nismo_k12 said:

the price of fame..as my mum ses

i dont see it as fame....i dont want to be famous....i couldnt handle...as george would say from BB

nah lol i would love to finishing modding it i love it to bits but i just want more power. if only i had waited a few months i would have got the 160SR. But now ive set my heart on the Yaris........but there's always this nagging in the back of my head.....buy the stuff buy the stuff. My lass would kill me if i blew 2 grand just before we went to new york lol i would be skint.

Hi, can you give me the internet adress where I can find your front bumper? I love it, it's fantastic, but here in switzerland I can't find it... :(

Ziby said:
Hi, can you give me the internet adress where I can find your front bumper? I love it, it's fantastic, but here in switzerland I can't find it... :(

try google for "impul march" and sites will come up with this on..

Back