211.4 KB · Views: 655
  • Photo-0046.jpg
    Photo-0046.jpg
    225.7 KB · Views: 867
  • Photo-0047.jpg
    Photo-0047.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 629
looking good rik, this will be a very nice car when its finished,

rik is using coilovers, he got them imported i think ?

its lowerd 61mm front 51mm rear..but i think i will have to lift it up abit to get on and off the drive easier/faster :D

going for some quotes on painting it tomorow so depending on price i may have it done for jae.i wont have the rest of it fitted for jae no matter what,but mite have the front painted.if i cant ill just put back to standard

i need a jap reg plate for the front too.

nismo_k12 said:
did it fit fine?

yeah all of it is a good fit apart from the rear bumper because the rear part is a skin to fit your standard bumper and not a whoile bumper..so it will need a pro to modify it..

looks good i think like. looking forward to seeing it all painted up and it should look class mate!

LOL! It does look a bit like a shopping trolly with the spioler on like. I reckon you'll be looking at about £250 to paint your front bumper (properly) rik.

the quality of the kit looks excellent. Looks like all the joins etc are spot on and everything fits flush.

...unlike the kits you get for corsa, saxos and clios etc.

You havent got much clearance now like lol you'll have to raise the ride height otherwise.....it'll end up like bullwinkles....

yeah i think i will have to lift it..but i dont want to lol ,heres a pic of what the ride height should be like.

and i got a quote today 200-220...the guys very good so will be going to him i think..all the other shops wanted 100-130 but they didnt have a clue

Attachments

• RIMG0002.jpg
    RIMG0002.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 653
thats ride height on one in europe some where.

Attachments

• K12_Impul.jpg
    K12_Impul.jpg
    328 KB · Views: 3,700
  • K12_Impul_rear.jpg
    K12_Impul_rear.jpg
    315.8 KB · Views: 1,782
sonic said:
You're right Rik, the spoiler looks gay, leave it off mate it'll look stacks better.

but it would look good on a k12 other than mine :D (its for sale) :D:D:D

Kirton said:
black i hope?

yeah..then for the indicators i will get some LED ones from halford to fit behind the mesh.because the kit needs JDM march ones to fit.if you look close they are like zig-zag shape

RIK said:
yeah..then for the indicators i will get some LED ones from halford to fit behind the mesh.because the kit needs JDM march ones to fit.if you look close they are like zig-zag shape

I have the Nismo JDM indicators and i would not recommend getting any JDM indicators to anyone because the bulb they use over there are a different size and you have to amend the baton which holds the bulb then hot glue the baton to the back of the indicator unit........not worth £100 odd quid or what ever i paid at the time but i needed them to fit behind the grill

well its going to the bodyshop on wednesday this week..should be all done and fitted by next week .

Hi Rik, the cars lookin good mate it'll be nice to see it in the flesh at the next time we meet. my car don't like these Yorkshire roads its like a rally stage dodgin pot holes an she's only 40mm lower!:doh:

Yorkie ;)

P.s the spoiler would have been too much, good call.:grinning:

Rik - sort them two holes out in the bonnet ffs, also give yourself a knock man and slam that spoiler on...lol

looking cool

dont like the spoiler

and they will get filled in when the rest of the kit goes on..after jae

Coming on nicely Rik. You gotta get a badge for JAE then lol. :p Looking forward to seeing it finished. The ride height of them cars looks way to high, drop it on its arse. ;)

i think its cos they are on 15's not 16's..makes them look higher

ill try get a badge for jae :)

and its out of my hands now just dropped it off at the bodyshop and might have it for saturday :D

just been to have a look at it.and its ready for colour now so i should be able to pick it up tomorow i hope.

well i have it back now.ready to fit tomorow morning

i got talking to the lad that does all the prep work there and he owned the pink kingdom civic with the roll cage and NOS..also hes got a yellow del sol with lambo doors..im sure you will have seen them at donny show they both won prizes there..ill try get some pics of them

Attachments

• Photo-0053.jpg
    Photo-0053.jpg
    288.8 KB · Views: 409
  • Photo-0054.jpg
    Photo-0054.jpg
    307.2 KB · Views: 401
oh..and he had the flip k11 with saxo arches on too..said he sold it to somone in northhampton

not untill after jae..havent got the cash to do it all before jae

you wont find a fault with the work done on it.im not just saying that because is mine lol..it will just be a matter of taste when its fitted if you like it or not :)

No - the work on it looks amazing, the spray on the bumper look really good tbh. Just not a fan of the k12, but will hold Judgement untill its all done.

Back