160sr Tyres

CocoPops

Ex. Club Member
Finally had to replace the fronts on my 160sr..
26,300miles, which I thought was pretty good going.

£58each inc fitting etc, so not too bad.

Be due it's 3rd service any time soon as well.

Sounds reasonable price that m8. You still like the 1.6 K12? Would you still recommend one? Oh and by any chance are you on cliosport.net?

replacement tyres

Hi Cocopops.
what make of tyres did you get contis? I bought two contis for the same price but didnt get 29 thou out of the originals.

yep, I stuck with the standard 185/50/16 contis.

and yep, I am the same CocoPops on cliosport.net and many other forums :)

Mine are on their way after 13k! Reckon I'll see about another 3k out of them before I have to replace them...must be the way I drive it! Lol! I averaged 22.8mpg the other night... :|

I'm gonna replace mine with Toyo Proxes, they're cheaper and I've got some on the Focus-they're very impressive tyres.

Recomendation

Sounds reasonable price that m8. You still like the 1.6 K12? Would you still recommend one? Oh and by any chance are you on cliosport.net?
Sorry for butting in Kirton, i like my 160 very much, but it's let down by little niggles, boot rattles, creaky seats, creaky windows things like that, but I can't fault the performance, it's brilllllllll. Mine has aircon too. I love the multy changer. Car is Ok till the warranty runs out what to do then?

Yeah, both K12's I have had both had creaky seats... there sh*te! and my windows used to creak once they reached the top bt that seams to have stoped. Can't say I have the boot rattle, although I do get an annoying rattle from the steering rack. But I suppose nearly every car has its own squeek or rattle.

Back