IMPORT MONSTER / EBAY / GUMTREE etc finds (page 4)

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
its gonna be like the CGA/coilpack ones i think dan, with the starter ring at the back and cranksensor ring on the front, and starter under the inlet mani

Attachments

• 83541.jpg
    83541.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 20

CMF_Danvillan

» CMF Member
Wow $3000 for a LSD box plus whatever it would cost in freight. I got a good deal then, for about $600 for n13 lsd, n15 box (for the bell housing) and driveshafts plus another $200 to pay someone to do the conversion.

CMF_kovert.k11

» CMF Member
Danvillan WROTE:

"Wow $3000 for a LSD box plus whatever it would cost in freight. I got a good deal then, for about $600 for n13 lsd, n15 box (for the bell housing) and driveshafts plus another $200 to pay someone to do the conversion.

nismo mechanical LSD is what ur paying for there bro...rare as fark these days

CMF_SSUK

» CMF Member
kovert.k11 WROTE:

"Danvillan WROTE:<BR><BR>"Wow $3000 for a LSD box plus whatever it would cost in freight. I got a good deal then, for about $600 for n13 lsd, n15 box (for the bell housing) and driveshafts plus another $200 to pay someone to do the conversion. "</DIV><BR><BR>nismo mechanical LSD is what ur paying for there bro...rare as fark these days

+1

Both the box and LSD are rare on their own, even more so as a package item. I waited 2 years to bag a March R RS5F31V, glad I did though!

Can't see many people willing to blow that much coin on a K11 tranny, no matter how wild their car may be :S

Back