Ignition problem,after fix of ignition, problem with timing????

Hello
I am new to this forum and I have to say that I have read very interesting post here,great job.
I own micra k11 99 model st
Before 2 days while the car run suddenly the engine stop.
I found that the problem is on igniter so I disassemble the igniter I measure the ht transformer is good so I conclude that the problem is in the electric board also I notice that the rotor have some minor wear and the distributor too,my micra have 120.000 km.
So I go to nissan authorized dealer and buy new distributor,the new is hitachi, new rotor also different but the same size with old and for the electric board dealer told me that nissan didnt sale it separately ,and normally I have to buy all the igniter unit who cost about 450 euro ,but they told me that it have electric board, probably from other nissan,who is the same.
So I buy this parts rotor , board,distributor re-assembly the igniter and install it to the car in the same position who is before.
Now the engine start but when I drive the car in all gears and most often between 3000-4000 rpm make misfires the engine stall and after 2-3 second continue to accelerate I can tel that the ecu loose one cycle and is like one or two cylinders didnt have ignition or something like that.
I change the position of the igniter on the engine I try many times in different directions but still nothing I try also the tps but with out like.
Pls guys help me I use this car for my job so you understand ...

Just a reply
after 2 fays with new ignition board today the car stop running and also the check engine light flash every second.
Any idea about that?

have you checked for any faultcodes petros ? and inside the dizzy is the coil and driver, the optical pickup, and the transistor i believe, have you replaced them ?

I have replace the distributor the rotor and all the electric board with hall sensor and power transistor,I think is fix and in the same plastic I didnt find external transistor,

My micra model is st 1999

Back