If u didnt have a micra....what would u be driving???

CMF_D1cefiro

» CMF Member
Thats the name ....GT Auto

Man small world.
Yea i think it might of been fussy's car.(forgot his name too) but hes a BIG Viet guy right???

Bringing back some good memories now.
Yea i remember that igotu Gemini, red sedan right?? 2J+F$#King Quick???

D1cefiro WROTE:

"Thats the name ....GT Auto<BR><BR>Man small world.<BR>Yea i think it might of been fussy's car.(forgot his name too) but hes a BIG Viet guy right???<BR><BR>Bringing back some good memories now.<BR>Yea i remember that igotu Gemini, red sedan right?? 2J+F$#King Quick???

yeh, only car i got chopped by in my 200, was ****in pissed that nite, haha, yeh.. the good ol days when cops used to half leave us alone, and we all had fast cars... can you imagine how much fuel would of cost with all the **** we were doing back then. fark.

CMF_D1cefiro

» CMF Member
turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:

"oh, and alex's car had a hks stroker kit/t51r kit on it.. probably explain why it was a bit quicker :p, farkin laggy

"D1cefiro WROTE:<BR><BR>"Is Fussy owned by a BIG asian guy.....forgot his name???"</DIV><BR><BR>yeh was, got err, taken i think.(dunno the full story)

Yea thats the one.

Yea his car and alot of other stuff got taken, sad end to a nice F$#KING car.

D1cefiro WROTE:

"turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:<BR><BR>"oh, and alex's car had a hks stroker kit/t51r kit on it.. probably explain why it was a bit quicker :p, farkin laggy"</DIV><BR><BR>
turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:<BR><BR>"
D1cefiro WROTE:<BR><BR>"Is Fussy owned by a BIG asian guy.....forgot his name???"</DIV><BR><BR>yeh was, got err, taken i think.(dunno the full story)"</DIV><BR><BR>Yea thats the one.<BR><BR>Yea his car and alot of other stuff got taken, sad end to a nice F$#KING car.

i reckon, ... know what happened to it? heard it was getting auctioned.. haven't seen or heard anything about it in years.

CMF_D1cefiro

» CMF Member
Well i heard rumors that his brother bought it back from the auction but this was a long time ago so my memory has faded a little, but yea thats the last i heard of it. I havent seen it in ages.
I would feel very sorry to whoever bought it if they wernt one of FUSSY's friends or family.
You'd want to ship it overseas straight away or as far away from here.
Ive seen what that guy can do in nigthtclubs and it aint pritty

CMF_D1cefiro

» CMF Member
Back on track now...
Yom WROTE:

"I'm about to start driving my next car...<BR><BR>...VW Golf GTI with DSG.<BR><BR>Not the fastest, the most efficient or even the best value hot hatch on the market.<BR><BR>But the easiest to live with on a day to day basis and just a farking nice car.<BR><BR>I'm so excited. :)<BR><BR>MY patrol remains though. ITs my true weekender... <A title=http://www.vimeo.com/1256822 href="http://www.vimeo.com/1256822" target=_blank>http://www.vimeo.com/1256822</A>

One of my friends has recently brought a R32 golf 2door hatch.
Very very nice car, aparently DSG is quicker in these things than the manual and i LOVE the seats. I find these cars to be very comfortable, reasonbly good sound system, fairly quick and has a slight touch of being a pritty boyz car hahaha.

However i wouldnt say no if i was offered one.

D1cefiro WROTE:

"Back on track now...<BR>
Yom WROTE:<BR><BR>"I'm about to start driving my next car...<BR><BR>...VW Golf GTI with DSG.<BR><BR>Not the fastest, the most efficient or even the best value hot hatch on the market.<BR><BR>But the easiest to live with on a day to day basis and just a farking nice car.<BR><BR>I'm so excited. :)<BR><BR>MY patrol remains though. ITs my true weekender... <A title="<a" href="http://www.vimeo.com/1256822" target=_blank>http://www.vimeo.com/1256822</A> href="http://www.vimeo.com/1256822" target=_blank&gt;<A title=http://www.vimeo.com/1256822 href="http://www.vimeo.com/1256822" target=_blank>http://www.vimeo.com/1256822</A></A>"</DIV><BR><BR>One of my friends has recently brought a R32 golf 2door hatch. <BR>Very very nice car, aparently DSG is quicker in these things than the manual and i LOVE the seats. I find these cars to be very comfortable, reasonbly good sound system, fairly quick and has a slight touch of being a pritty boyz car hahaha.<BR><BR>However i wouldnt say no if i was offered one.

r32's are gay! you need the gti! all the rave reviews go for the gti, 32's are old mans cars haha

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
r32 golfs Gay???????????????? You on drugs boi..... There sik. I know a place that does turbo kits for them take the power to around 400awkw..... NOM NOM NOM.... sexy as they got bout 200 stock i think...

I would have one.

CMF_D1cefiro

» CMF Member

r32's are gay! you need the gti! all the rave reviews go for the gti, 32's are old mans cars haha<BR>

Agreed, Ive never really been into the euro's so i cant really say much, just giving my 2cents worth from what ive experienced. The R32 is the only VW ive had the pleaseure of experiencing, nice car if u want the PB label (pritty boy) or old mans car hahaha Still they are nice cars

CMF_Jon (2)

» CMF Member
R32's are the best, how could you not like AWD as opposed to FWD in a GTI.
Plus the R32 has a v6 and sounds much much more better than a 4cyl ever will.

If I didnt own a micra, my daily driver would be a mk3 Vr6 golf, which it was prior to buying the micra. (golfy just sits in the shed nowdays)

sikK11 WROTE:

"r32 golfs Gay???????????????? You on drugs boi..... There sik. I know a place that does turbo kits for them take the power to around 400awkw..... NOM NOM NOM.... sexy as they got bout 200 stock i think...<BR><BR><BR>I would have one.

yes, they are gay. gti's are heaps better, i've driven many of both. the r32 just feels sluggish and slow even though apparently the times are faster, they feel slow to respond and not as chuckable as the gti, probably something to do with the 4wd. what can you do to a r32? exhaust, pod, ecu, with the gti you can go bigger intercooler, exhaust, ecu, more boost, pod and still keep your factory warranty and fly past an r32 with the same mods, yeah you can go all out full hectic on the r32, but that kinda defeats the purpose of having a nice new, daily driven car, i don't see the point in spending 60k+ and turning it into a pig, the only good thing the r32 has imo is the seats, but there hard as ****, id hate to go on a long trip in one, its like your sitting on a milk crate lol.

yom: go see the oettinger dealer over at the gabba, he's got some mad **** there, definately get the ecu upgrade, worth every penny.

v6 sound better then the 4cyl turbo? don't think so, can't beat the sound of suction, if you got the right suspension setup, there's nothing you can't do in a fwd that you can do in an awd.

CMF_cjay

» CMF Member
Well, I don't have a Micra anymore :(

But I am driving this... It's kind of a modern day wog Micra made in Poland :)

Attachments

• 37714.jpg
    37714.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 38

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
cjay that looks GREAT! I LOVE it.

turbomarchrollingshell - mate, the GTI is staying stock. I'm not keen on trashing my warranty, nor am I keen on making it unreliable. I wanted a comfortable, safe car to drive around in. The Golf fitted the bill quite nicely.

I test drove a ****load of cars. I'll shorten it down to the competitors. 3MPS - RUBBISH! But loved it. Felt like being in a 90's turboed pulsar. Too much power for the front wheels. XR5T - RUBBISH! Motor is a beauty. But the body and the interior is just pathetic. **** quality trim and plastics, crappy build quality, stuff all boot space, uncomfortable ride.

Plus none of them came in auto.

smidge - money tree? Where can I find one of them? Nah mate, hard work and learning the ways of the tax man. No offense to any accountants, but your jobs suck lol I hate it.

Cheers

Yom WROTE:

"BR><BR><BR>turbomarchrollingshell - . I'm not keen on trashing my warranty, nor am I keen on making it unreliable.

the ecu upgrade doesn't void your warranty.. i'll have to take you for a ride in dad's car one day.. if you don't do anything, you have to atleast do the ecu :) perfectly safe etc.. i think power goes from the 147 to about 190kw just from the ecu, huge difference, don't have to do exhaust etc, 100% safe :)

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member

"Yom WROTE:<BR><BR>"BR><BR><BR>turbomarchrollingshell - . I'm not keen on trashing my warranty, nor am I keen on making it unreliable. "</DIV><BR><BR>the ecu upgrade doesn't void your warranty.. i'll have to take you for a ride in dad's car one day.. if you don't do anything, you have to atleast do the ecu :) perfectly safe etc.. i think power goes from the 147 to about 190kw just from the ecu, huge difference, don't have to do exhaust etc, 100% safe :)

Really?

We must discuss this then because if it doesn't void warranty then it doesn't get me worried...

I'm already scared about WRX's munching me. Which is wrong. Noone likes a WRX.

Back