I want to sell my 95 super s is it better as whole or parts? As has some issues

CMF_Mandela

» CMF Member
Hi, I have a 95 super s in canberra but it has some issues;

Has been sitting for 2 years so the discs have surface rust, it has a flat battery and the clutch needs replacing. As I don't have the money to fix it I want to sell, so does anyone want a whole project or some parts?

Will post pics

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
Better complete; and for those tool/mechanically minded chaps/chapettes on here would be an easy fix *coughDOOMcough* and a nice get around car too; pictures are helpful for the use of those who would be interested

CMF_Mandela

» CMF Member
rear drivers side tail light still works but as you can see cracked plastic, and cracked bumper bar. there was a concave bubble in the bumper when this happened but the plastic just popped out after a week

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
for most people it will be too much work for them, i can see this going to the wreckers

for someone who cant do it themselves clutch $2-300+

roadworthy minimum $100 + whatever it costs to get it roadworthy

rego $600+

hmmmm

CMF_Mandela

» CMF Member
I Don't mind parting it out if no one wants it, I dont know what prices to ask for all the bits though, and I was just guesstimating on price not really sure whats fair so can come down on price if its not reasonable.

I was quoted $700 to replace the clutch but I thought if someone mechanical can do it themselves then would be a good daily or project

CMF_Mandela

» CMF Member
I was offered $500 for the whole car but i think its not worth parting with it for less than $1000, so I can start making a list of who wants what parts and how much as it looks like it might get parted out :(

Back