Sell my car whole or in Parts???

CMF_twiztid_micra

» CMF Member
Hey guys, I have a 97 K11 Micra, I'm thinking of selling her but I can't decide if she is worth more as a whole or in parts, here is what she has: G4 coilovers, Whiteline front and rear sway bars, Whiteline torsion bar, Top strut brace, extractors. Let me know what ya think.
Also what ya reckon she is worth as a whole.

CMF_mipcar

» CMF Member
Twiztid, I suggest you hop onto the whitleline website and see what those parts sell for new. That'll give you an idea of their worth 2nd hand.
Coilovers, I've no idea and extractors if they are quality well you'd be budgeting at least $500 if new.

Then you need to ask yourself how much time/space you have to part it out and remember you'll always be left with stuff no one wants and will cost you to be rid of.

I'd be trying to sell whole first if I were you.

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Polarbear WROTE:

"How many times in the last 12 months has this car been sold! Like 4?

At least that many.

As a note, the extractors in that car were custom-made by a shop in Brissy from memory, for Dodgy Haro. I think they might've been made to clear aircon also.

It's a shame that car has got to the point it has, really.

---dens

CMF_twiztid_micra

» CMF Member
Can I please stake for the record that when I bought the car it was a bit of a pig, I have cleaned it up the best I can, but I have three kids and and two other cars, I would love to keep her and give her the attention she deserves but I can't
deNs WROTE:

deNs WROTE:

"Polarbear WROTE:

"How many times in the last 12 months has this car been sold! Like 4?"</div>

At least that many.

As a note, the extractors in that car were custom-made by a shop in Brissy from memory, for Dodgy Haro. I think they might've been made to clear aircon also.

It's a shame that car has got to the point it has, really.

---dens

CMF_twiztid_micra

» CMF Member
I've decided in the new year when things have settled down, I'm gonna spend some money and time on her to clean here up the best I can and then sell it on here to someone who can look after her the ways she deserves.
Thanks guys for all the input.

Back