I want one of these...

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
I never used to like hot rods but they've really grown on me... these ones ar ejust awesome!!! :D

6502-27-041933ford3window174.jpg

6503-04-05seattleroadstershow2005b_037.jpg

6503-04-05seattleroadstershow2005b_020.jpg

6503-04-05seattleroadstershow088_copy.jpg

6503-04-05seattleroadstershow087_copy.jpg

6503-04-05seattleroadstershow070_copy.jpg

6503-04-05seattleroadstershow065_copy.jpg

There is more here too... I love them lol!!! :D B) :D

http://www.clubhotrod.com

Boyd Coddington Hot Rods on American Hotrod, great show, love seeing the work involved, warms the oil running throught my fuel pump....i mean heart

yeah boyd coddingtons hotords go for like quarter of a million at the moment depending on the car, chip foose from overhaulin is a genios as well. if anyone has sky try watching rags to ritches usa with barry white. he builds some nice cars. oh and there is chop cut rebuild as well with barry white. can anyone tell i actually have no life.

I sometimes watch american hot-rod on discovery home and lesurire when im home from uni

What channel is rags to riches usa on?

Any car program on Discovery is awesome, amazing how much you learn from just watching, I watch the repeats over and over just to learn stuff.

Wrecks to richies helped me realise I really would like to do bodywork repairs, seeing a CAT C car become 100% perfect again, brilliant

goldstar0011 said:
Any car program on Discovery is awesome, amazing how much you learn from just watching, I watch the repeats over and over just to learn stuff.

Wrecks to richies helped me realise I really would like to do bodywork repairs, seeing a CAT C car become 100% perfect again, brilliant

if you click on #### for sale on the link i posted...that indy car is your project right there!!

59 bhp is more than enough said:
yeah boyd coddingtons hotords go for like quarter of a million at the moment depending on the car, chip foose from overhaulin is a genios as well. if anyone has sky try watching rags to ritches usa with barry white. he builds some nice cars. oh and there is chop cut rebuild as well with barry white. can anyone tell i actually have no life.

yeah i watch overhaullin usually when i get in from work its pretty cool what they can do to the cars they get in there im sure theres a website for it where it shows you the before and after shots of the cars

Back