anybody ever seen one of these in the uk??

Woa, That Is Pant Wettingly Good. Got A Look Of The Old M3 Csl (batmobile Style) Looks Mean As Hell!! Dont Think Ever Seen One Of Them On The Roads Heare But Have Seen An Old Datsun Like It. Think It Had A Big Ass V6 Or A V8 In It!

for that price its still got rust on it!!

never seen one of these ever!! my brother saw one in japan over his many travels there and said its very rare even there.

What does it mean in the description that it is a "Nissan JDM SKYLINE GT-R Clone". Does that mean that someone has taken a skyline and added parts to make it into the GT-R? Or something else?

anyone who is into jap cars properly will know the value of an origeonal skyline like this can demand.. i dont think it is a factory skyline but it has all the GTR extras and more importantly the engine..

i love most classic cars but classic jap is awsome!!

there was one for sale on an import website they wanted £55K for it was silver with al the goodies on it looked stunning...

also seen here, mite give you some insight into the car on sale. its one of only 4 in the states apparntely. have a looky http://www.monkys.jp/e/BrianSkyline.htm sorry my mistake, the one on ebay is in washington, the other in the link is in long beach CA. prefer the interior on the Long BEach model. man i want one.

the front of this car just screams, GTFOOMWOIGTEY or get the f out of my way or im going to eat you!!

im leaking some sex wee myself....

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

look out for a new thread on here "all organs must go" i want that car so much :D:D

though much u think insurance will be ?-lol .... who really cares :D

stephen

one of my all time favorite cars :D it not an orgninaly GTR but still incredibly cool. As for numbers in the UK i think there maybe 1 or 2 2doors in the UK including this a recently imported one, which i will try and find pics of.

There are a few of the next generation Skyline in the uk to (they were sold here) only 4 doors as the 240K.

if you like these, viewing this thread is recomended :D :
http://retrorides.proboards86.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1161545199&page=1

Back