Need a favour from members going to JAE.

Eliot

Ex Super S Owner
Unfortunately Karl who was taking me to JAE is unsure whether he can make it , so if there are any willing members who will take me too and from JAE please let me know, Obviously I will pay fuel money and buy you a crate of beer or what not. I have already purchased my ticket and 2 BBQs, so it would be a shame if I couldn't make it!

I live just over an hour from Wicksteed park. Solihull (5mins from J5 M42) B911AE

Much appreciated!

Cheers guys!

like i said on facebook, i should still be able to just need to work out a sleeping arrangement on the friday gotta love working nights

Sorry mate, bit too far out of my way to pick you up - I would have if it were in the right direction!

Dude if your propper stuck ill swing by as me and my mate will be heading down the M6 (as always) anyway so a small de tour wont harm it.
It would be weird being in the back of your old car with the new owner :eek:

Cheers Frank. (Y)

Eliot I'm going to JAE regardless of what I'm driving so my offer is still there
Ah right you put on your accident thread, Sorry to Will and Eliot, I doubt I'll be able to help you out

Yeah, you or Kris, I really don't mind whoever it makes less hassle too.

I didn't know I had hire car on my policy when I started the thread :wasntme: and you're right on my route so it'll be easy for me to pick you up

my dad had his for 2 months a pug 308 and my mum used the written off volvo as her clio blew its gear box and shafts and clutch in the snow a day after my dads car got hit lol

Back