i need a decision about grille

Colour coding is so much better, just look at all the other K10's on here and you can see how they look

have been playing with photoshop and ive decided to start with the grille and go from there but thanks for your oppinions, hmm as i have the day off i might get keen tomorow, :D

I always find working on spares is the best approach, just incase you mess something up. Another one wouldnt cost much to buy :)

the pre face lift grille has a bit that goes under the lights if im not mistaken so i would hev to get new headlight units too or have gaps

arent the wings the same? IIRC i read on here its just the lights, grille and bonnet which need to be changed, could be wrong though.

curtis was that originally a pre facelift k10 tho?

i cant afford to get new lights etc too so might just stick with pre facelift grille for now, but code it.

unless it goes wrong :S

for those in doubts and seeing as i did it yesterday heres what you need to facelift a k10

bonnet
grill
lights including side lights
all clips and mounting brackets for the grill, head lights and side lights.
a 10mm socket and ratchet with extension bar, philips head screwdriver to adjust the the headlights.

the hardest part is trying not to shear the 10mm bolts holding the bonnet on, patience and slow movement is the key, get to heavy handed and they will snap ;)

its well worth doing as it makes the car in my eyes look 100 times better

pic!!

for those in doubts and seeing as i did it yesterday heres what you need to facelift a k10

bonnet
grill
lights including side lights
all clips and mounting brackets for the grill, head lights and side lights.
a 10mm socket and ratchet with extension bar, philips head screwdriver to adjust the the headlights.

the hardest part is trying not to shear the 10mm bolts holding the bonnet on, patience and slow movement is the key, get to heavy handed and they will snap ;)

its well worth doing as it makes the car in my eyes look 100 times better

You got any pics???

more concerned about the cost of gettin all those parts, time isnt the problem.

maybe one day when i have more money, i dont see my micra leaving my hands for a while as its my first car and im a poor student.

Back