Need help on a BIG Decision!

K10Daz

RIP Colin McRae 1968-2007
I really need advice on what could be a crucial decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been cheating on me. The usual signs...phone rings, but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My gf has been going out with the girls a lot recently, although when I ask their
names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them."

I sometimes stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always comes walking up the drive as I hear the sound of a car leaving, around the corner, as if she has gotten out and walked the rest of the way. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi at all?

I once picked up her mobile phone, just to see what time it was. This caused
her to go completely berserk. She quickly grabbed the phone out of my hand and cursed me hysterically, screaming that I should never touch her personal property, then accused me of trying to spy on her.

Anyway, I have never broached the subject with my gf. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her. I decided I was going to park my car next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the street around the corner when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my car that I noticed a small amount of motor oil leaking from underneath.

So... is this worth repairing myself, or finish where i am and get something else?

Daz

id sort the car 1st ur gf n her cheating can wait ... she aint important-lol

well u are a mechanic so fix it n sell it on or part exchabge with ur gf u might get a wee profit , she low mileage ?

stephen

Your mine anyway man - so what you worried about. Plus you've had more Swearing is not allowed than John Waynes shotgun haha

Love you man - gimme a shout if you need anything.

LMAO nearly did a little wee after reading that :D

Would have been rude not to copy it to another two forums I post on, on one forum I have recieved three PM's offering support and advice in the last 5 mins :D

I was going to move this into non car chat but thought it would give the joke away. I received one exactly like it from my brother so knew u werent for real.

V.good though

I was about to move that too! LOL

so do u really have oil coming from your car? If so it could be the timing chain cover on the side.

Dump her, get with her best mate and get a sports car to make her jealous.

God I hate that joke, you get into it then you clock on it's a joke, seen it before few times and it still gets me

I do actually have oil coming from the car lol, its sweating from the rocker cover gaskit, but its cool, i have another one but cant b bothered doing it after work lol!

Lol good joke apart from Ive read it before so it gave it away!!! U people aint the only ones I know who have fallen for it,lol

Back