I joined the club!

Hi everyone, my name is João and I'm 21. I live in Portugal and I've always been into japanese cars, although I've always prefered the RWD classics (Silvias, Supras, RX7s and so on). I've also loved the subarus but they seem to be way to expensive for my pocket :(

Anyway, I've bought my first car two weeks ago and as you might be able to guess, its a Micra. The car is a 1.0L 3 door, 5 seater with AC and even a cool head unit. It had 120.000Km when I first got it, and I've already put 1.200Km into it. :cool:
It also came with some neat alloys, even though they have a lot of scratches and are pretty much ruined. The dude who had it before also made it possible for me to have wider tyres but changing the registry, so thank you for that! :cool:

I spent 1600€ on this car, and for what I've seen so far it doesn't have any rust whatsoever, the AC works fine, blasts cold when I want it to, and keeps me warm when I need :)

Here are some pictures:
zdw4QL9.jpg

Fefn1s2.jpg

qt4m2Ng.jpg

Thank you all for reading and hoping you can help me out in this quest of making the car unique! ;)

Bye :)

Back