just joined and wanna know what i can do to my K11

im 17 and just got a forest green K11 as my first car and im in love with it! i took the crappy trims off but i can afford alloys so im just rolling on steelies, i wanna put an air filter on but dont know what ones would fit it! what else can i do to make it sound nice? oh yeah im going to drop it for japfest but i cant yet because i wont be able to get up my college driveway because of speedbumps! :( if anyone can give me tips it would be a great help!!
249182_10200648402466172_909536491_n.jpg

There's some flipped steels in the for sale section, only £120. Add some 40mm springs for £60 and you're pretty much set.

thanks guys, got a problem now, when i got it the front grill was cracked but it was nothing so im just leaving it for the mean time, but today we went out for a drive in it and a dog popped out, out of no where, and smashed straight into the passenger side, the only damage it done was snap the plastic connector holding the light in place so its just gone a bit loose, but me and my dad are looking for a new grill, does anyone know anywhere where we can find one? we've looked on ebay and theres literally none hahaha, its no problem if its the wrong colour we can just spray it but if you can find one, it would be great! 1998 K11 passion in forest green

Scrap yard for a grill is your best bet :) I reckon... That's where mines from.... £10 :D

I also had painted steelies till I could find some alloys and I loved them :)

Chloe
X

its all good, my friends just modifying mine by cutting the top and putting mesh behind it, going to be homemade and one of a kind hopefully haha

also does anyone know if the badge on the boot lid is stick on or bolted on? dont want to rip it off and find out i have too holes there

It's not bolted it is glued :) however if you remove it there will be two holes, there's plastic pins on the back of the badge that push into the holes :)

Back