I have a 2cm gap in my windscreen seal where can I get a cover for the gap? (pictured)

This is a picture of 1" seal cover that I'm wanting to oder, it is missing off picture.
I currently have it filled with black silicone but that only does so much.

I'd imagine it's an ebay job but it's the terminology of what to search that's the main issue.

Attachments

• IMG_0339.jpg
    IMG_0339.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 223
My front has the little piece it's made from a hard plastic, the rear is missing, I don't understand why the seal isnt one whole piece there must be a reason

Is it leaking (?) if not I wouldn't worry about it.

Yeah it leaks if it rains heavily, or if I take it through a machine car wash; which isn't that often to be fair as I know hand washing is better.

When I first got the car I had to scrub mould off the ceiling where it had been leaking over the years.

Yeah it leaks if it rains heavily, or if I take it through a machine car wash; which isn't that often to be fair as I know hand washing is better.

When I first got the car I had to scrub mould off the ceiling where it had been leaking over the years.

The trim should only be for looks, a lot of cars these days have no trim fitted. The seal is between the screen and body, clearly your screen hasn't been bonded in correctly.

Back