How To Angry Eye ?

CMF_Azza (2)

» CMF Member
Hey all,

may seem like a silly questions but im a little lost with what to do

so i wanna angry eye the bonnet on my micra and i made up some templates today and noticed that the headlights sit almost flush with the bonnet ....

i didn't wanna go ahead and do it cause than when the bonnet is closed it will hit on the head light

so can some one tell me how every one else dose it

also if any one has some pictures of the process than that would be great

thanks

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
full weld, bog, smooth job

ive noticed my jap bonnet sits out a bit further than my other bonnet so ive got a bit of room to clear the headlights easily

theres a couple of threads on here of people who have done it

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
antos WROTE:

"Why not just do some eye lids for your headlights? At least you can take them off if you get bored with the look

Big difference between eye lids and a bad boy bonnet, the eye lids look a little bad! (sorry to those who use them) I owned them! Looked alright with matte black micra until I painted it blue, then I sold them, I honestly rather a clean look of the bad boy bonnet then eye lids

CMF_Doom

» CMF Member
Any movement if you loosen the bolts between the hinges and bonnet? Might get a few mm out of it.. Also if you pull your headlights out and grind down the plastic mounting spots from behind you might be able to sink them back in a few mm?

I have not done it before but just a few ideas

CMF_Azza (2)

» CMF Member
RTK WROTE:

"its all about trial fitting mate

yer i know was having a play with it today and couldn't work it out

Doom WROTE:

"Any movement if you loosen the bolts between the hinges and bonnet? Might get a few mm out of it.. Also if you pull your headlights out and grind down the plastic mounting spots from behind you might be able to sink them back in a few mm?

I have not done it before but just a few ideas

thanks for the ideas doom i'll see how i go

Back