How much for a k11

Right I'm on the look out for a k11. I have looked at 3 today which were OK, all with dealers. I haven't found any good ones with private sellers yet. I want to know how much i should pay, or whether I'm paying over the odds. Bearing in mind that I'm located on the south coast, where cars are generally more expensive then up north. Thanks.

1.0 Celebration,
2000 W reg
3 door
Bottle green
27,000 miles
Mot, Tax for a year
PAS

Its up for £2795 at a dealers, i was thinking of offering £2400 take it or leave it offer.

dude shop around! try ya local free ads and as paddy says, go for a 1.3, much better! im sure u shud get a car for alot cheaper than that, just keep looking!

Not a bad price for a dealer. You'll be glad of the 3 months warrentee that comes with it. When I bought my car I found a few things wrong with it, (leaky sunroof, one window didnt work properly) I could have taken it to the garage and they'd have done it free of charge, but it was a 100+ mile round trip, so I just fixed them myself. for a couple of quid.

I would get a 1.3 if one came available, but good k11s are selling so quickly. Ive looked everywhere including local free ads. There isnt much in the £2000 price bracket. There is either pre facelift k11s for around a grand or 2001 k11s and onwards for around £3000, there isnt much in between.

Back