How much do you love your Micra?

i love my micra that much, but last night i was dreaming about a rear wheel drive car, and i haven't got the guts to tell my micra about it yet...

Haha thats awesome, i love it that much that it gets insulted that much in one of my classes, i stick up for it so heavily, that in the end, i end up slating all the other cars in there walking away feeling happy i own a micra haha.

(Puntos, Pugs, all kindsa useless french junk that doesnt work properly)

Haha thats awesome, i love it that much that it gets insulted that much in one of my classes, i stick up for it so heavily, that in the end, i end up slating all the other cars in there walking away feeling happy i own a micra haha.

(Puntos, Pugs, all kindsa useless french junk that doesnt work properly)
That's how it starts the insatiable desire to prove to everyone that Japanese cars are the only cars you will ever need I started with a civic 6 years ago that made me see my fiestas and vts's were poo 15 jap cars later and I'll never buy anything else currently s14 impreza k10 picking up an rx7 next week early present to myself not a bad driveway I have there lol

Hahaha, got given my 1.0 a few months back....i'm so hooked that im already after a 1.3 now haha, micra are so hated down my end, but i'l change that xD.

Back