How many miles is this?

How many miles is this? I'm struggling to read it the numbers so damn long! lol

Photo-0344.jpg

My girlfriend was giving me a bump start down a hill also :)

I was getting in a right mess trying to read it I was comming out with all sorts! Thanks guys

My girlfriend was giving me a bump start down a hill also :)

I was getting in a right mess trying to read it I was comming out with all sorts! Thanks guys

lmao that doesn't make it ok!! lol

so your car is dead, so you call to the misses to give you a bump start, as she has managed to get you up to nearly 30mph! you notice the speedo and just have to take a photo of it lol

so your car is dead, so you call to the misses to give you a bump start, as she has managed to get you up to nearly 30mph! you notice the speedo and just have to take a photo of it lol

must have been downhill then :grinning:

LOL
he was also being chased by a mob of gangsters :blues:

(Y)

LOL
he was also being chased by a mob of gangsters :blues:

(Y)

lol and the flux capacitor hadn't fully charged so there was plenty of time to get a shot of the speedo before making the jump back in time lol :D

lmao....atleast 5 miles left in the tank :p

the most i have done is 25 miles with the light on, only run out of fuel once, but i had been driving to work for about a week on the light lol which is an 18 mile round trip. it stopped in the middle of a crossing in the rain ¬_¬

i always get scared when my fuel light comes on :( o dont have the nuts to carry on without filling up lol, just the humiliation of breaking down because you ran out of fuel lol

lol back to the point....what is the point in thsi thread...surely if you cant read your own cars mileage....you shouldnt be driving at all

Back