How low?

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
Cisco the photo below of Blue Monster is how low? And what clearance do you have? Thanks mate.

Attachments

• 16974.jpg
    16974.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 30

cisco

» CMF Member
Pretty sure its at about 50mm lowered setting Tony.

- Rear springs are on their lowest setting, however the rear shocks aren't, and they have a bit to do with how it sits and keeping the springs captive.

- Front units can be lowered another fair chunk more. I would guestimate about 50mm lowered.

This suspension is quoted to be adjustable between factory and 70mm low.

Front tyres very very slightly touch the inner guards when in full lock, but its only just. Panhard rod is adjusted fine so my rear tyres/wheels never hit anything. Goes great at this height.

Steering is tighter than factory, the lower arms are only very very slightly starting to point upwards, but they are almost dead flat.

Any lower (like I had it before) and the steering got fairly bad and the bump steer was annoying.

Attachments

• 16989.jpg
    16989.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 17

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Whitey around the same 50mm lower.I do not scrap the wheels on full lock 15" wheels. You definatley need an adj. panhard rod.I know one corner that has a dip in it if I am going flat bat, I can get the drivers side rear wheel to hit the top side of the wheel arch. MInd you I have the Konis on the softest setting.
I would not go lower than 50mm. Probably not legal anyway.

cisco

» CMF Member
Just went for a spin and noticed its only when I am turning full lock to the right that the left wheel slightly rubs the inner guard.

But when turning full lock to the left, nothing scrapes.

cisco

» CMF Member
Yeah for sure. Its awesome.

But oh well, time is running out fast. I'm starting on Monday. Better fire up and get back into the swing of things. What a shame.

Guess I'll be handing the unemployed reigns over to you for a while then White Knight!

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
cisco WROTE:

"Just went for a spin and noticed its only when I am turning full lock to the right that the left wheel slightly rubs the inner guard.

But when turning full lock to the left, nothing scrapes.

Charlotte scrapes too. I think I saw the same scrape on jamm'n.

Its barely anything major though. I can't even hear it scrub when I'm turning at full lock.

Back