Cisco/Administrators... Where's all the piccys gone?

CMF_Geoff W

» CMF Member
Cisco... I was attempting to re-live the journey of the Blue Monster in the Engine rebuild stages and was dismayed to find that most of the pics have gone, replaced by ever so frustrating white boxes with a red cross!!!!

Is that a result of the great server crash of 2005( I think that was the year :p )

I miss being able to see the great documented progress reports on your old beast.

It deeply saddens me that it has dropped off the radar completely and hasn't been heard of since. My condolences.

Any rectification of the picture problems would be much appreciated.

Cheers all and sorry for the very bloody :)P) formal language used here!

cisco

» CMF Member
Yeah look, I know the whole site has gone to the pack :(

Basically since I sold the car and lost interest, I didn't allocate any time to micras any more unfortunately..

I definitely have all the originals of those photos Geoff, so I'll have a look, I can probably re-crop them and upload them to the web and recover them!!! That'd be cool eh. I also need to clean up the videos page I know...

So much has changed on the web thesedays! Now everyone just uploads all their crap to YouTube and you just link to it :) heh. It probably makes a lot of sense to do that too..

And really this entire forum should probably be replaced with a mainstream one...

I'll seriously try to allocate some time real soon to tidy a couple of things up a bit for you hardcore fans...

What's happening with the K12? Is there any kind of scene brewing up in Oz? Or was the K11 the king!?!?

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Micra_King WROTE:

"K11 will always be the king :)

Absolutely. The fact that Nissan Aus have tried so hard to aim it at the female audience means that there's absolutely no market for performance K12 gear. If there was even just a manual option I can realistically see an ex-K11 owner picking one up, importing some coilovers and slamming it for a replacement micra. Would be damn cool to see but it just won't happen it seems :( That said, I'm hanging out for the replacement for the K12 next year.

---dens

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Where's the creativity in car design gone :( You could make a silhouette of the side of a modern hatch and reference that same shape with a dozen other models out there it seems. Only difference seems to be headlights and other little trim bits. This seems especially true for recent Toyota and Nissan hatches.

At least the K12 is distinctly recognisable and does stand out well. Long live the K11 I say :)

---dens

CMF_Geoff W

» CMF Member
Thanks matey. They'll help heaps in the research that goes into building a forged motor for my car in the future.

All the photos appear pretty well, except for the last 4 on the monster rebuild progress around the Back in Action Sep 2004.

Thanks for taking the time to sort this out.

Cheers

Back