How Do :>

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
Good Afternoon All, I'm new a and Gold member. I've been a proud owner of a Micra for 2 months but my girlfriend has had it for years. it's done over 110k miles and still going strong.

I've been reading alot of the forum on here and there is some very nice Micra's I must say.

I haven't got a full license yet, but my test is booked for the 20th (two weeks). Hopefully then I can hit the open road without our lass next to me lol.:grinning:

welcome to the MSC :D

any pics of the beast? and do you have any plans to modify it?

good luck with the test, i hope it all goes well :D

Pics

vbimghost.php

:glare: I'm planning on trying to get some alloy from this garage down the road they are 15" and currently on a corsa.

:suspect: Then I want to upgrade my Hifi and add two speakers. But as I don't have a rear parcel shelf due to owning a dog I want to get a dog bar for the back seats and put a pair on them.

Apart from that when I pass my driving test I'll start going to some of the meets to get some more ideas.

I also work for Ring Automotive so I get a lot of stuff cheap for my car. So it will have some neons & LED's dotted around.

:k11motors

LOL, will you be getting ear plugs for the dog too?

Welcome tho, and good luck with the test :)

Dog is a Dalmation

The dog will be happy enough to woof with the music, she's very hairy though. Cleaning up after her is a nightmare.:down: :grinning:

Lol, tell me about it. My dog is banned from my k11. He wrecked my k10!! - fur wise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back