How do

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scotty Mc

I've been reading these forums for a while now and it is time to register as my girlfriend has just got a K11 from her grandparents. It's an 02 model 1.0s (or Vibe as it shows on the V5) with 16k miles. It's running nice as I would have expected.
Poor lass has only had it a week and a guy drove into her last night, she is fine but a bit shaken. As for the damage to car, it is only the front bumper which is nothing serious. Main thing is she is ok

She doesn't really have that big an interest in cars so that is why I am here. I'm a Saab man myself, always have been but don't hate me for it! :laugh:

Cheers
Scotty

Welcome to the site, sorry to hear about the crash but hopefully it can be fixed easily!
I rather like saabs meself :)

Thanks mate, it's just the bumper skin. Will have to see what happens with the insurance. Just a precaution though, I'm searching the net for a 2nd hand one just incase

I've been reading these forums for a while now and it is time to register as my girlfriend has just got a K11 from her grandparents. It's an 02 model 1.0s (or Vibe as it shows on the V5) with 16k miles. It's running nice as I would have expected.
Poor lass has only had it a week and a guy drove into her last night, she is fine but a bit shaken. As for the damage to car, it is only the front bumper which is nothing serious. Main thing is she is ok

She doesn't really have that big an interest in cars so that is why I am here. I'm a Saab man myself, always have been but don't hate me for it! :laugh:

Cheers
Scotty
Welcome to the club :)

Nothing wrong with Saabs, my mate has a GM 900 SE 2.0t, and I quite like it actually!

Welcome :)

Did it have an airbag that went off? That can really scare the poop out of you. Glad she's ok tho :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back