How do you do

hello everyone im graham from essex. Im a father of three and love my kids and missus nearly as much as i love my bikes and cars lol. Dont own a micra yet but as soon as i shift one of my other cars ill be looking to buy one. Been into primera,s for last 15 or so years but always had a soft spot for micra,s so thought idd join up and see what this forum and members cars are all about. Have to say theres some impresive cars on here and a well run website too. Im a mechanic and mot tester by trade and other than rusty sills the micra seems to hold up pretty well. Anyway of for a browse round the site cheers everyone.

welcome! this soft spot should have been explored sooner i must say :p but indeed trouble free! were a small friendly community here (Y)

thanks for the welcome chaps ive been looking round the normal sites at micra,s got me eye on a couple so fingers crossed. Then strip it and maybe fit one of my sr20,s?? mmm perhaps :laugh:

Always had a soft spot for the P10 2.0eGT!

Welcome to the board!

Great car the egt thoe the loon is far better looking thanthe hunchback:laugh: . I use to break primeras but with the price of scrap being higher these days its geting harder to buy them in cheap enough. Mind you i could build one out of bits with thecrap ive got clutering up the workshop:laugh:

Evening Grim, you aren't going to start breaking tons of Micras for bits too now are you? :laugh:

(I'm the guy in Kent you came to see the other month with all the GT bits!)

Welcome too btw! :grinning:

hello james mate hows the mobile chipshop running:laugh: . TBH mate im fedup with breaking primeras or cars full stop really. To busy with other stuff but i still get asked for bits on the othersite thoe . Still got all your all the bits you gave me in the garage its amazing what you can get in a p11 if you try. I dont remember you saying you was into micra,s but then i have a memory like an almera(sive):laugh:

Back