Horn wire where's it connect?

Z

zarathustra

Hi,
I recently had someone try to hotwire my car! They tried using the indicator wires and the horn wire. *boggle* anyways I am trying to reconnect all the wires, I have done this for all bar one. Seems to be the horn wire just behind the steering wheel. It's blue with red stripe and about 5 inches long, it connects to the rear of the steering wheel via a little black connector but the other end is loose and I have no idfea where it goes.

PLease help

Regards zara..

Psit's a 92 k reg micra.

it just so happens that my interior is outeriou at the mo...so heres a couple of snapshots and the answer (i think) that youre looking for:

The wire goes into the harnessby itself...you may have to carefullt strip back some of the harness tape to get to the end that has been cut...

Attachments

• 100_3437small.JPG
    100_3437small.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 223
  • 100_3438small.JPG
    100_3438small.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 230
Thanks both for the replies, much appreciated. The pics sammohung gave are exactly what i needed to post. So since they have i'm gonna go try solve this. :)

Thank you as I was getting desperate but you folks helped a lot. I'll report back if it works.

Regards Zara...

Did u manage to catch the idiots? With fingerprints or anythin!! Obv young kids as they were clueless!!

Back