Hola

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi as you can guess I'm Ollie's Flatmate, well he lives in my place really. Just thought I'd join as I find myself getting strangly attracted to micra's. At first I thought Ollie was a weirdo but seeing some of the K10's and K11's I thought some were pretty sweet cars. He keeps on telling me all technical things about Micra's so thought I'd check out what they actually mean.

Hi as you can guess I'm Ollie's Flatmate, well he lives in my place really. Just thought I'd join as I find myself getting strangly attracted to micra's. At first I thought Ollie was a weirdo but seeing some of the K10's and K11's I thought some were pretty sweet cars. He keeps on telling me all technical things about Micra's so thought I'd check out what they actually mean.
Everyone has to sign up sooner or later ;) curiosity gets the better of them ;)

In the one time i've met you I would agree that you're a bit more normal, but then that's why we all love Ollie! :D

Yeah well I got responsibility now with my new baby and all. But still have a night out with me and I'm sure your see why me and Ollie get on so well.

So it's you fault Ollie's clucking now!!!!! Gorgeous baby btw!!!

Oh and welcome!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back