New Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha lol!!!!

so any pics of ur primera?
your not going all out then on your micra for the moment but u may do later on?
guessing ur not going for performance parts as such if you have a 2.0L primera lol!!!

Primera is quite standard other than an apexi, strut, clear repeaters and some NPOC bling :D

I might eventually go down performance for the Micra but i didnt buy it to be high performance, i got it to take me to the shops LOL Im working up to some kind of induction for it though, and a nice new shiny Zorst.

Primera -

144-1.jpg

cheers for pic
that is a stunning Primera!!!! colour is just mint!!!
id happily own one of them lol!!!

if you knew the power that can be made with alittle bit of money from some janspeed parts.....im sure u wouldnt just take your micra down the shops lol!!!
thats what i found out!!

Thanks. We love the primera... upgraded from an Almera which i still miss but the Primera just rocks. We bought it 2nd hand so we could afford to go for the top of the range jobbies so it has full leather seats and front 2 heated.... its just a shame it has the plastic walnut dash accents... its like a primark coffin LOL :D

sounds very "Upper Class" lol !

you can ask everyone else this question if you want and my apologies for asking...you dont have to answer....but "why a micra"??

just cheaper to run that the primera for short trips? just wondered thats all!!!
plus you got a real good k11 so....?

sorry

no its all right!!! i understand completely!!
good luck with the moding and hope paypal works later lol!!!

napster

Well as im bored.......

Cheap to run as 2nd car
Cheap to insure as 2nd car
Its a trusty Nissan
Ive wanted one for years and years
My car park at work is horrible and anything longer would be scraped to hell going up and down the ramps and round bends
House only has a small parking spot for 2nd car so nowt too long/wide
I know enough about Nissans to be comfortable owning and maintaining one myself
They are cute and dinky
I dont need a big powerful car for myself as it seriously is for just nipping to the shops and running errands round the doors, the primera is for long runs

House only has a small parking spot for 2nd car so nowt too long/wide

we can see that from the picture lol :laugh: !!!

i could have told you all those reason as i said i knew already lol!

good luck with it all! hope she / he / it (what ever uve called it) gives you a lot of fun....thats if you ever get round to driving it (as stated in 1of your previous posts)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back