highest hp super turbo

I wouldn't like to guess how much power Ed's car was making before he retired it, but 200 wouldn't far off. I spent a lot of time in his ST's over the years and his silver one was nothing short of rapid.

I wouldn't like to guess how much power Ed's car was making before he retired it, but 200 wouldn't far off. I spent a lot of time in his ST's over the years and his silver one was nothing short of rapid.

Yeah I think it was 180hp and 200+with Nitrous. Wheel power figures seem low when you consider how quick they are

Yeah I think it was 180hp and 200+with Nitrous. Wheel power figures seem low when you consider how quick they are

if you consider the weight of the shell and driver you not running too far from 200 per ton i dont think

OK cool I just bought a super turbo. I know parts are hard to find, near none existent in Jamaica. Only a handfull of super turbos here. I'm sure any are currently on the street , as most owners get frustrated and park them due to the difficulty in finding parts.Anyway I've heard of another St that is parked so I'm going to try and get that one as well. I do nissan modification for a living but I'm reluctant to do much to my ST's engine < I cant afford anything to happen to that engine.

Pictures or it didnt happen:laugh:
Ok:laugh::laugh: I'll post some in a little while. i have to tell you, its not that easy on the eyes now. It has been parked since 2006 in a location similar to a rain forest. Moisture has caused alot of rusting especially in the engine bay. Write now the super charger pully is seized as well as the turbo shaft. injectors seem to be blocked as well. I changed the fuel pump and its still not getting any fuel.

It did happen

:laugh::laugh:

tn

tn

tn

Back