Hi

CMF_Palmer

» CMF Member
Alright guys im new to this site and to tuning car's but this seem's like a really good site.

My bro works for mathew humphrise in oxford and has alot to do with his micra rally cars, does alot on the enguins etc.

I've baught a 1.3 k11 lx for £350 off my bro and also a set of 15" turbines, which i have now sold.

My b-days not till march so i have a while to tune it up, but so far I've put 1.6 injectors, 1.6 ecu and a set of green filters, also fabricated 2 cold air feed's for it.
And chopped out the grill.

I'm ordering some lowering springs soon as well has hopefully getting some 14"pulsar rims tonight.

Just wondered what you thought was the best type of exhuast system for it? considering price etc, as im only an apprentice plumber.

Cheers lads

ED

CMF_sarge3uk

» CMF Member
has the ecu made any difference and was it a straight fit depends what exhaust you want janspeed make a nice system or you could go to an exhaust fabricator i had mine done at exhaustuk

CMF_Palmer

» CMF Member
The ECU is off of an 1.6 almera, it make a considerable mount of difference although needs fine tuning on the rev's etc to get it ticking over when cold, when warmed up it seems fine, we took the ECU off for a while and it seemed alot slower.

Ok mate thanks for the info on janspeed i'll look into it, did you find that your exhaust made much difference? and what size tip do you have? i was thinking 2 - 2 1/2"

CMF_Palmer

» CMF Member
Well think it's gunna be a non turbo for a while mate, untill i get a year or 2 under my belt.

Although my bro has got a turbo for it at work.

Back