Hi Micra guys/gals

Wife bought Micra 1.2 2010 frog-eye model and enjoys it.
So, I bought xth-hand Micra 1.0 2003 frog eye model to use as a runabout and get to know Micras.

Came across this Forum by chance but seemed one where Micra lovers share knowledge
amongst themselves and have good techie knowledge. So joined forum. So Hi !

I do OME wrk on own Micra self but am limited by not really having anywhere work - except drive - and not having all the right tools/kit. Have a OBDII code reader (used it couple times) but can only really read codes. Would like invest in a 'proper scanner' but don't really know which one go for. Any suggestions welcomed

Downloaded the Micra Workshop Manual and that's a good bundle of info - a MUST really. Also have Haynes Micra manual (for the 2003 - onward models (but not very latest released model).

I'm not into upgrading Micras for sports use but more keeping car mobile on the road and mobile (especially wifes as is nurse so needs her car at all times get to patients across various hospitals and homes).

Had some fun last week getting at my Micra fuses under the LH headlamp near battery . Managed get the headlamp 3rd bolt off by 'releasing' the LH indicator panel and being able slide hand and spanner into the very very small area. Did NOT fully tighten up this 3rd bolt on headlamp when replacing (just over fingertight) so can release easier next time. Got a few images which might show what I mean if these useful to anyone ?

Anyway, glad be a member and will share any knowledge I may gain

Phil:suspect:

welcome, glad your happy with the k12, there not the best bits of kits, but like any car well looked after it will last!

however the k12 is the weay forward, just a shame it has french bits

welcome

Back