Hi guys and girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought my 1.3 suoer s k11 last year, as a run around, after I separated from my wife (I gave her the 1.8T Passat). When I was first offered it, I laughed. "That's a womans town car" I said. I bought it as the cheapest option at the time. I've been driving it around ever since saying "yeah it's alright, but I fancy something a bit bigger, with a bit more poke". Test drove a Vectra 2.5 V6 the other day, although it had poke and was bigger, I realised that I'd fallen for the little red miccy.
I still might get something physically bigger, but the little one stays and we're gonna have some fun. ;)
I've decided we're going to annoy the traffic light racers, the 1.3 holds it's own (kind of), what will a 1.6 or 2.0 be like. Can't wait to find out.
Hopefully I can search through the forums and blogs and find everything I need, but any suggestions or tips are most welcome.
Here's to a long and friutful relationship :)

Thanks ladies and gents, nice to feel welcome. Sick and tired of the Saxos and 106's with loud exhausts and nothing to back it up. But I'm really gunning for the Type R's. Would just love to see the look on their face.
See you soon
Tony ;)

a type r is a serious piece of kit,even with a ga16de or an sr20de you wouldnt be a good deal ahead of one (if any)
possibly in a straight line

build a car to drive not to show off

good luck anyway

Hey man, if I had an SR20 Micra I would show off (at least a little bit anyway!). Nothing wrong with a bit of posing lol

If I try and fail, at least I will have tried :) Although, granted, I know I'm up against it, but like I said, we're gonna have fun.

Well a sr20de+t would be good in a k11 tuned with bigger injectors, a t28 turbo and a full re-map u will be looking at 280bhp!

Hello by the way and welcome to the msc!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back