Hi Guys - from me & my K10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlewood

Here comes the BOOM!
Allright people.

I'm Littlewood, and this is my 1992 K10 L..

Hope you like it, quite a nice find.. Only 14000 miles on the clock when I got it in 2005.. Got 29000 on now, :wasntme:!

I've been thing about modifications for a while now, and I want to go for it now, so any tips would be nice. I'm in the process of prepping the bumpers and rust stops for colour coding. And the gay spot lights have GONE!

As for the near future and want to find some nice 13"s, and maybe drop it a bit. But being a beginner I dont have a clue about wheel fitments so any help and/or recommendations would be very much appreciated!

I am big into virtual car modification aswell, www.littlewooddesigns.com .. Don't know if any of you guys like this stuff?

See you all around!

Littlewood.

Thankyou mate, I think I'd rather look at getting some black wheels to be honest. Or perhaps some old style Superlite type wheels.

Also, where the hell did that guy find that kit :glance:, its gorgeous. I cant find any body accessories at all!

Hi and welcome to the club!!:p

There weren't many kits made for the micra K10. The foah kit was the main one that most people go for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back