Hi all

CMF_grotty

» CMF Member
Hey guys its been a while.
Some of you might remember me as micra2c from newcastle with silver slx.

Anyway not living an newy anymore got a job and moved to brissy at the start of the year working for a v8 supercar team and when not working on that i rebuild turbos for one of my bosses other buisness.

Still got the micra. G/F drives it now and asusual has dinged it up on me. She wants to fix it up but when she gets the money and i wouldn't mind getting my hands on a nother one and making a project out of it. Want to do something really different. Just all comes down to $$$$.

Anyway catch you all later

Scott

CMF_Geoff W

» CMF Member
Hey!!! I remember you... I was gonna meet up with you once in Newcastle. But then you told me that you were gonna start putting a SR16VVE Motor in your car. Then boom you disappeared.

Great to hear from you again.
I guess you heard about the Pasha Bulka. I guess who hasn't. They got her off Night before last. I tell you it was a sight and a half. 225m of bulk carrier sitting within 80m of the beach. It's something you gotta see in person to get the full perspective.

CMF_grotty

» CMF Member
Hey Geoff.

Yeah the sr16 or sr20 was the plan but priorities changed. But like i said if i could pick up another 5 door micra really cheap and i could find the funds or the room i would like to start my micra project.

Heard about all the **** that happened down home. My brother still lives in the same apartment i lived in at merewether and a tree in the driveway fell onto the roof. (2 story + garage apertment block. BIG tree.)

Back