Hi all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moschops

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
I was hanging around these parts about a year ago when I decided to let the skyline rest for the winter and buy a Micra. Something else came along for the right money and I went for that instead of a Micra. Anyway, the pug 309 is just about dead now so now I want a Micra!

Did something happen to user accounts or something? My old one seems to have gone.

So that's it really, see you around :) :k12white:

how do good to have you on board, i believe a lot of info went when the servers were swapped due to hacking.

RIK said:
what micra you after mate?

I need a motor just for work so something for about a grand probably. Don't want to spend much more as i'll need the money to get some work done on the R33 over winter :(

I've seen a white 1l with 55K for 900 quid but haven't seen it so don't know what state it's in.

Thanks for the welcomes!

Evening! :laugh:
Got any pics of your skyline? What have you got planned for it in the summer?

mini_skyline said:
Evening! :laugh:
Got any pics of your skyline? What have you got planned for it in the summer?

Have a look here, there are loads of pictures of my car (not that it's anything special as Skylines go).

Hopefully i'll be able to afford to keep it ship-shape for next year so I don't have any plans for big power or many mods. :down: Might even sell/break it and buy another. Dunno yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back