hey

K

k3rlu

hi all iam just new to the micra scene ive just bought a 1.3 si

silver combat bodykit lowered 120mm on standard 14s cobra racing buckets etc

CIMG0038.jpg

side.jpg

DONNY2004004.jpg

cheers m8 its a 15" but not in no more as ive just bought the car they are old pics

sorry dond like the front end at all!! Dont think that bumper suits the facelift at all! Other than that car is looking nice, back end looks smart like. You need to sort out some better wheels though, would liven the car up a lot more - keep up the good work

he from gateshead??? I aint never seen him, doesnt mean he isnt like but i know practically every modded micra up my end, might have to go n meet him someday to get a good look

he has only just got it i dont know where abouts in the country he got it from though

i know that car, you bought it off a lad called chris? Anyway, chris claimed it could have a VTS... he said it was about 130bhp with just cams and headwork... totally standard exhaust system.. IMO BS, can you shed any light on this?

Ian

oh and yes chris lives up north, interestingly enough worked for Tsunami. He knows joey shek and the other guys at XO.

edit: according to someone i have spoke too, the springs are chopped.

is this the one we seen at the meet??

parked up outside asda?

the one i put the leaflet on ?

if so welcome.
if so when you sorting the front bumper out?

but yeah nice to see more modded cars around :D

quickdraw said:
is this the one we seen at the meet??
parked up outside asda?
the one i put the leaflet on ?
if so welcome.

nah that 1 was white wayne! i thought that at first as its quite similar but its white and had diff alloys n didnt have the vinyl up the side
at least i dont think it is anyways.... mite b and have sprayed it or summin

just checked and nah it aint wayne... heres a pic of the one we seen and put the thing on.... [attachment=577]
pants pic but u get the picture!

cheers lads and lasses

yea the car is a 1.3 si suppose to keep up with vtr'sno headwork or nothing just adjustable fuel pressue induction and a custom zorst

i got it off chris from whitely bay
springs were chopped but have been replaced with coilovers :laugh:

anymore info just let me kno

i highly doubt he has coilovers..
If the car was like that when he got it on cut springs... then i just dont think he would go out and fork out money on coilovers to make it look exactly the same.. (even though we know its not the same)
Unless hes really tuned in then i dont think he will have them, thats all.

Well let's just give him a chance to inform you all what he has, before the linch mob move in

Kev :)

...i think we should just get the lynching over and done with, sooner we get this over with, sooner we can move over to buy and sell and do some there... :p

i agree what u's think and that but if u's think iam driving a car where the springs come out am going to say wake up and smell the coffee it has adjustable coilovers from racer design they are universal 1s so fit over most suspention tops i got them from xo autopsorts

welcome to the club, you have a nice looking k11, mabe sum 15's or sumthing would finish it off. Seen the car around quite abit :)

i wasn't meaning to knock the car or anything, but i was right? :D

Yeah you may keep up with a series 1 VTR through first and second gear with them mods but thats about it.

Although in the handling department your car will own them :).

Ian

those kits are well cheap having just looked at them. £45 + delivery from usa. adjustable springs only no shocks. cant see a micra fitment kit though or a universal kit. i take it its the semi coilover kit with seperate spring and shock at rear?

RE: RE: hey

k3rlu said:
i agree what u's think and that but if u's think iam driving a car where the springs come out am going to say wake up and smell the coffee

good man, apologies for joining the linch mob :D and welcome again

:)

if you want i can show you where it is mate, me and the lass are off to the metro center.

edit: this post was directed at zoidberg.

Ian

Outta interest mate, do you have any problems rubbing? Also how have you mesured that your down 120mm? Still sits high for it.
Titch

Seen the car around a few times mate. :) It was at Bish Bash a few months ago I believe. Its certainly different but not so sure its to my taste really. Would suit some different alloys but the back looks kool. :D

Back