he says wooooooooooooooooow
Phil Dawson // Oooo // Gentle Persuasion says:
so I'm losing 2 seconds or so with the wheel spin in the rain lol
Phil Dawson // Oooo // Gentle Persuasion says:
tell him I'll do a 14 in the dry
Amanda >> New Phone! New Number! New Contract! says:
he said woooooow and his cars three seconds quicker and its standard
*wanders off for ten years*

Hi and welcome....so you like Blue Neons :D check me beast out....maby ill take you out for a ride sometime :D ;) :D

Attachments

• My ScOOt3R.JPG
    My ScOOt3R.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 225
  • My Scoot Custom.JPG
    My Scoot Custom.JPG
    338.3 KB · Views: 196
hughes_16v said:
hey and welcome. just out of interest how many guys have added you to msn from this site in the time youve been a member?

Heyy :) thanks, lol amm 4 added me 2 msn :grinning:

5ilver Micra said:
Hi and welcome....so you like Blue Neons :D check me beast out....maby ill take you out for a ride sometime :D ;) :D

aye think there class ;) aye its looken well :p lol

Hi Linda, you come highly spoken from Amanda, welcome to the club

lol, this thread is filled with testosterone !

Welcome to the club :)

Looks like you've attracted quite alot of attention already Lol!

hughes_16v said:
hey and welcome. just out of interest how many guys have added you to msn from this site in the time youve been a member?

every one bar me and you by the sounds of it lol

welcome to the club

can ya smell the testosterone, god it's funny. 5ilver micra can ya take me for a ride on your speedfight2, pretty please... pmsl :p

Welcome to the club tho, i'm sure there's plenty of people to offer advice to, I'm guessing you've got a K11 so I've nothing to offer you in the way of advice, but hey, nevermind. Oh and watch out for the 'lads'.

Inspector McFlurry

:rolleyes: Sure you can.....theres room for 3 if we squeeze up.....not sure it will go up steep hills tho :p Who would of ever thought my sweet speedfight 2 was a babe Magnet :p

5ilver Micra said:
:rolleyes: Sure you can.....theres room for 3 if we squeeze up.....not sure it will go up steep hills tho :p Who would of ever thought my sweet speedfight 2 was a babe Magnet :p

It's a scooter lol!!! Bring out the real bikes!! :p

5ilver Micra said:
:eek: The cheek.....my Scooter does 65mph..............down hill :D
Not bad for a 50cc tho :D

Scoters are for babies!! :p

U wanna attract girls, go and get a Fireblade or a R6 or a RS Mille!!!!!! U get the drift!! ;)

just very nearly knocked some1 off there moped by accident, was their fault but u shudda seen there face... was price less :D

i dont think the lady in question is a chavette! also he would be breaking the law by carrying a passenger on his scooter whilst still having his L-plates and without a full license!!1!

True!!! Forgot about that bit!!

But, as his sig say's, we'll lay of him as it's only till he get's his car license!!!

hughes_16v said:
i dont think the lady in question is a chavette! also he would be breaking the law by carrying a passenger on his scooter whilst still having his L-plates and without a full license!!1!

dude i was only Joking......i wasnt being serious :laugh:

Ems

True!!! Forgot about that bit!!
But, as his sig say's, we'll lay of him as it's only till he get's his car license!!!

Thank you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back