hey everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

innocense786

Hey i'm new to this club i joined because i have an interest in the k11 micra. i wanted something different to modify (nobody at Edinburgh Cruise has a "done up" micra!) so i wanted to be the first,but is proving very difficult:
  • It is hard to find a 3 door 1.3 16v micra
  • there only seems to be one bodykit for it
  • lexus lights dont exist for it

i was wondering if you could point me in the right direction of things for the micra. also whats the biggest size alloys to go on? i want 18" wolfrace mantis on it-i think thats impossible without archwork isnt it? Lastly (thank god i hear u say-well im completely lost!i have a clio atm and its easy finding things 4 it! micras not a popular cruiser toy well here anyway which is why it will be a challenging project) anyway lastly i want to have lambo doors put on it but my bodyshop wont do "universal" and i cant find ones made for the micra itself-if anybody can help me it would be really appreciated

thankyou 4 hearing me out pm me with info:laugh:

welcome to the world of micra, basically there isnt alot of things that will go straight on to a micra, your best bets for body kits is to get corsa or the like and just mould them to fit..

as for the lights, they dont do lexus lights but do clear lights <<< as you can see!

ermm most people will just recommend 15" wheels for driving comfort and good mobility, apparently having 16's decreases the driving quite alot..

as for the lambos, if you can go for it..as far as i know you will def be first in the UK, unless someone got one hid away somewhere!

apart from that welcome to the club! :p

welcome to the club, like glenn said not much in the way of the micra at least in this country.

could try talking to an importer to see what body kits can be imported from japan like wald and impul.

again with wheels 15's then get it lowered will go better than 17's/18's

:)

thanx. damn thats a shame about those alloys but they say 16's are the biggest on a clio and some guy has 19's on it! i like to go against the norm, i think if 18's are a no no then il try with 16's.i have 15's on my clio just now. my personal goal is to get those lambo doors on the micra. i would need to find a good bodyshop that could fit universal ones-the words bodyshops dont want to hear-without writing the car off. what about the actual kits for micras from japan? i did think about wide boy v6 look lol then i thought it'l just look like a dodgem! if theres any good sites around, let me know
thanx:laugh:

Welcome, and your not the First Modded K11 on the edinburgh cruise! I was!!

Will be good to see another Micra kicking about, keep an eye out for me, no doubt you'll see me sometime!

no offence to the clear lights but since thats theonly different thing about the back lightseveryones got them. i think i'll be different and take the lights out, filled and get afterburners moulded into the backwith the indicators moved to the bumper. i want it so heavilly modified it wont look like a micra. the back wont with those lights and the front wont with the clio angel eyes!

get a bog standard micra and turbo it. THat will leave a more lasting impression xD

lambo doors will be interesting but be prepared to pay an arm and a leg for them. Wouldnt be too hard to fit the i dont think. As for thr 18"s, they wont go on without archwork and you will need it lowered too or will look like a beach buggy. As for the wide arch look there is a kit for the k11 some sort of rally version which is kinda neat. Also wont be the first with the lights either

why buy a micra if you dont want it to look like a micra... am i missing some point here?

anyway, hi and welcome

I'm working on the Lambo doors as we speak, have had a proto-type kit made up, and will hopefully be looking to fit in the next few weeks, so watch this space people.

First K11 in the UK with Lambos, woo hoo!! Roll on my Feature :p

lambo doors is something i have been interestied in as well, a guy round the corner from me had them fitted on his yaris and it looks sweet as i thought i need those on my micra, if we cna get a kit for them that'd be WIKID!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back