Hey :P

This is Sorta a combination of a "Hey" page and a "wanted" section so i just posted it here ( hope thats ok with mods :) )

Hey everybody, i'm the proud owner of a 91 K10 micra, me and most of my mates absolutely love the car and it actually won "Best wheels" in my 6th form yearbook despite keen opposition.

Anyway recently the MOT man passed me a pink piece of paper...
Offside Headlamp not in good working order
offside rear tyre depth below requirements
nearside rear brake pipe excessively corroded
Brake master Cylinder/servo mounting prescribed area is excessively corroded
Nearside rear shock absorber has a serious fluid leak
Rear brakes suck
Was very close to saying goodbye to the car....but i couldn't lol

I have had the master cylinder rust cut out and a very nice patch welded in to both sides so that should be sorted

Got a mate who says if i can get the old brake pipe off in one piece, he can make me a nice copper one.

Gas shocks here i come.

Got brake shoes at the ready.

But im having trouble finding a reasonably priced headlight, i mean i know they aren't supposed to be cheap, but the prices on Ebay really dont attract me, so basicly i was wondering if anyone on the forum had any floating about that they were willing to sell me. :)

,Thanks

-Zak

P.S i'll get a blog going once "Sherman" has passed ;)
(ill explain the name another time lol )

i might be able to get a drives side front headlamp from my scrappys for a tenner plus postage is it facelift or pre?

cheers

steve

Thanks for you reply :)
Its a facelift on a "H" plate

yeah that's more like the number is was after
as long as its in good condition ( the relector had lost its shine due to corrosion in mine ) then i would be happy to pay that

my post code is HS2 btw. hence why i cant just pop down the scappies myself :)
( the postange cost isnt effected via royal mail, but is about double if using a courier )

,Thanks

Yeah they do, dont do a bad job either,
shame the same cant be said about the local couriers; can anyone say "mashed backbox" lol luckily i got it replaced for free, :)

,Thanks :)

Back