HELPPPPP!!!

Kamarley

If it aint Jap its Crap!
Why is this happening when I go to upload through the forum on other people's threads
3e7eteda.jpg

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

I though that Gay ment 3 things....happy...........stupid/crap/sh##t....and same sex interest

In no way did I mention taking the mick out of someones sexuality :cool: lol!!!

I thoughy Gay ment 3 things....happy....stupid/crap/####....same sex interest

In no way did I mention taking the mick out of someones sexuality :cool:
Gay has its old roots in being happy. And gay meaning homosexual. People started using gay to describe something in a negative as a reflection of their opinions towards homosexuals lol is quite amazing how things change.

I thoughy Gay ment 3 things....happy....stupid/crap/####....same sex interest

In no way did I mention taking the mick out of someones sexuality :cool:
The LGBT community sees the word 'Gay' being derogatory as a personal insult. Right or wrong, it's best to use one of the many other words that are more universaly insulting, if just to avoid an over the top rant.

Ok this thread is about why the forum wont let us upload pics via our phones and not a debate on sexuality.....I dont even know why it diverted to that.

So does james know why the mobile app is stopping us upload pics??

Ok this thread is about why the forum wont let us upload pics via our phones and not a debate on sexuality.....I dont even know why it diverted to that.

Oh sorry about that mate didn't see your last message. I would of shut up otherwise.

Blame Chris he's the source of all things negative ;)

Back